Clean the thighs and wash them, boil them in salted water, froth as many times as needed. Add the parsley-free, finely chopped vegetables, tomato paste, thyme, bay leaf. When they are cooked, remove the meat and add the borscht.
Dumplings-separate the yolk from the egg whites, beat the egg whites with a pinch of salt, rub the yolks with oil and add them over the beaten egg whites, add the semolina in the rain, mix well. With a wet spoon, form the dumplings and dip them in the soup, let them simmer for 15 minutes, turn off the heat and add the parsley and noodles, season with salt and pepper, cover the pot for 10 minutes.
Ingredients Vegetable soup, simple and quick fasting recipe
- 120 grams of onions (a small onion), cut into cubes
- 75 grams of carrots (1 medium-sized carrot), diced
- 40 grams of celery (a piece of the volume of a small egg), diced
- 75 grams of peppers, diced
- 60 grams of grated potato on a grater
- 150 grams of diced potatoes
- 150 grams of peeled tomatoes (or canned tomatoes in broth)
- 120 grams of cauliflower broken into small bunches, enough to fit in a spoon
- 100 grams of green beans, cut into small pieces
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1/2 bunch of green parsley
- 1/2 bunch of larch and pepper
- optional: for hardening, 150 ml. of borscht or vinegar or lemon juice to taste
Preparing vegetable soup fasting recipe & # 8211 tempering vegetables mirepoix
1. In the image below you can see all the ingredients I used. I must specify that they are weighed only after they have been cleaned, washed and chopped. If you prepare all the ingredients before you actually start cooking, you will see how easy and fast you will work.
2. In a pot of about 3 liters, put the oil and heat moderately over medium heat. Add onion, celery and carrot, adding a pinch of salt. Fry over medium heat, stirring frequently, until onions begin to soften (will become translucent). Then add the pepper and grated potato, whose purpose is to help obtain a more consistent soup. Bake all together, stirring frequently, for about 2-3 minutes.
Vegetable Soup, Quick and Easy Fasting Recipe & # 8211 Soup Preparation
1. Add 1.7 liters of water over the vegetables in the pot. To speed up the cooking of the soup, we can add hot water. After the soup boils, season with a teaspoon of salt, so that the vegetables that boil in it take on a little taste, then add the cauliflower, which, of all the vegetables used, boils the hardest. After about 2-3 minutes, add the diced potatoes.
2. After the cauliflower and potato have boiled in half (when tasting it feels soaked, but still retains some texture) add the green beans. After it is cooked, add the peeled tomatoes and chopped into cubes and add the vegetable soup in a few boils, no more than 4-5 minutes, then turn off the heat and adjust the salty, peppery and sour taste.
If you use borscht, it is boiled separately, in a kettle, only then it is added to the pot, for a final boil together with the vegetable soup. With lemon or vinegar you can fry the soup to taste, even on a plate, by each diner.
3. Chop the greens and sprinkle the soup generously, keeping the chopped greens and sprinkle on the plate, just before serving. Cover the pot with the vegetable soup with the lid and let it sit for 10 minutes before serving, to draw its soul and the aromas of the greens to infuse in the juice.
How to serve vegetable soup, simple and quick fasting recipe
Fasting vegetable soup is served hot, one way. It fits perfectly with a home bread with good and crispy skin. It goes just as well pickled hot peppers or fresh. Those who wish can also add cream, but in this case, of course, the vegetable soup will no longer be fasting. It is certain, however, that it will be a very tasty one.
Chicken soup with tomatoes and semolina dumplings, a soup suitable for a good and light lunch.
Cut onions and carrots into cubes and fry very little in 2-3 tablespoons of oil. Fill with 3 liters of water, put it on the fire to start boiling and in the meantime prepare the other vegetables. Cut the peppers, parsnips, parsley and celery into slightly larger cubes and the potatoes in quarters then add them to the soup.
Cut the chicken into smaller pieces and add to the soup immediately. At the first boil, froth 2-3 times, add salt and whoever uses it, a little natural vegetable. Simmer the soup and add the diced (or canned) tomatoes halfway through the cooking time, continuing to boil.
At the end, add the semolina dumplings that you have previously prepared from a beaten egg with a finely chopped parsley, a little salt, pepper and the semolina is not very fine because it tends to come out strong (I prefer a larger semolina). Formed with a spoon, small dumplings for houses will swell and double in volume. Sprinkle after boiling with 4-6 tablespoons of cold water to swell, let it boil slowly and sour only if you want with a little borscht and then let it boil a little. add pepper to taste, salt if necessary and chopped green parsley and larch. Turn off the heat and serve with pleasure, it is an extremely tasty soup for a light lunch that does not steal much of your energy. Have fun, have a beautiful autumn!
& # 8211 500 gr tomatoes
& # 8211 2 peeled red boxes
& # 8211 1 onion
& # 8211 1 carrot
& # 8211 1 telina
& # 8211 1 cup semolina
& # 8211 3 eggs
& # 8211 3 tablespoons oil
& # 8211 pepper, salt
& # 8211 leustean verde
We cook the tomatoes for a few minutes so we can clean their skins. We cut them into cubes.
Cut the carrots, celery and onion into cubes.
Put the carrots, celery and onion to harden. Then add the tomatoes and tomatoes from the box.
Put about 4 liters of water and let the vegetables boil well.
In the meantime we make the dumplings. Separate the egg white from the yolk. Beat the egg whites well with a pinch of salt. When it has become fluffy, add the yolk, then the semolina in the rain. Season with pepper.
When the vegetables are well cooked, put the pot on the fire. I strained the soup. The resulting vegetable is passed through a strainer or mixed in a blender until it becomes a paste.
Put the pot on the fire and add the mashed vegetables.
They are made with a spoonful of dumplings that are put in the soup. Let the semolina boil well.
At the end, add the green larch.
Try this video recipe too
How to make sour lamb soup with sorrel, tarragon or larch & # 8211 Transylvanian recipe?
Ingredients for lamb soup with sorrel
I used lamb shoulder and a part of the chest with ribs. In other years I made soup on my head and neck. The idea is to use meat with bones because it is tender and tasty. We don't make lamb leg soup & # 8230 it's a shame. From the pulp we make delicious steaks (in the oven) & # 8211 see at the end more recipes.
I prepared my vegetables, onion, rice and sorrel. I was very happy to find tender and sour sorrel in the market!
Of course I couldn't make soup or soup without water! I chose to use Spring Water from Tălmaciu (Sibiu County) provided by At the Fountain. It is a flat water that has a very pleasant taste. Comes in 8 L bottles with stand and tap.
The 8l water bottle is reusable and La Fântâna saves you from the worry of water supply but also from the recycling of empty packaging.
- You don't have to carry water anymore! La Fântâna is coming to your home! It's a big hassle to always take care of the water, stock up on time and carry it.
- At the same price you have practically water and transport! And because the bottles are reusable, you don't always have to pay for the packaging. You pay them only once, at the first order.
- The 8l water bottle is reusable! When the bottles are emptied, La Fântâna comes to take them from you and to bring you others, full. With such a product there are fewer PETs produced, released, discarded.
- You can buy it easily, online, onwww.magazin.lafantana.ro .
Cut the butter into pieces and melt it in the pot in which we will make the soup. When it has melted, add the meat cut into pieces and fry on both sides.
Remove the meat to a plate, cover with a lid.
In the melted butter add the grated onion, a grated carrot, let it cook for 2-3 minutes.
Add the rest of the diced vegetables, meat and water until the pot is full (I used 4 l).
Add spices to taste and simmer over low heat.
Dumplings: break the bread slices into pieces, add 1/2 bunch of green parsley. Add the hardened onion in the melted butter, beaten eggs with milk and spices to taste, mix until smooth.
With wet hands we form dumplings the size of a ping-pong ball.
When the meat is cooked, add the dumplings and simmer until it rises to the surface.
How to make semolina dumplings
- Separate the egg whites from the yolks.
- Beat the egg whites well, with a whisk or a mixer, until a hard foam is formed, which does not flow from the plate if you turn it upside down.
- Then slowly incorporate the yolks into the foam, stirring carefully. Now it's time to add salt.
- Add the semolina in the rain and make sure it doesn't form lumps when you mix.
- The dumpling composition should have a sufficiently thick consistency at the end.
- When it's time to put them in the soup with a spoon, be sure to wet the spoon with water or a little soup first.
- Take a tablespoon of the composition and dip it in the soup. Do this until you finish composing.
- Let the dumplings boil for a few seconds. Immediately after, pour a cup of ice-cold water over the dumplings to make sure they are as fluffy as possible.
Therefore, fluffy semolina dumplings can be easily obtained without adding baking soda, baking powder or other additives. A few little tricks and we'll get the best soup dumplings.
5. Radauti soup & # 8211 recipe here
Because not everyone loves tripe soup there has been an alternative for about 30 years now: chicken radish soup. Invented at Radauti by Mrs. Cornelia Dumitrescu (Culinary Master) Radauti soup has become national notoriety. It is prepared from chicken with skin and bone (not only from the breast) and vegetables and it is straightened like a belly soup with garlic, sour cream and yolks.
And in this case it is good to straighten it in small portions, as you consume it. Click here or on the image below for the recipe.
Cauliflower soup, meatless recipe, Ingredients
- 700 grams of cauliflower
- 2 large or 3 smaller carrots
- 130 grams of onion (1 small onion)
- 1 bell pepper (optionally, if you have it it's good to use it because it tastes good, I used a medium-sized red pepper)
- 1 piece of celery-root as 1 small egg
- 1 parsley root
- 150 grams of tomato (1 larger, fleshy tomato)
- 30 ml. vegetable oil
- 2 yolks
- 200 grams of cream with 20% fat
- freshly chopped greens to taste (I use a mixture of finely chopped dill and parsley in this soup) and pepper
- vinegar or lemon juice for hardening (can also be hardened with borscht, if you prefer)
Cauliflower soup, meatless recipe, preparation
1. Peel, wash and dice the onion, carrot, celery, parsley and pepper. Heat the oil in a pot of about 4 liters, add all the chopped vegetables, sprinkle with a pinch of salt and cook over low heat for about 8-10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
2. Meanwhile, the cauliflower is broken into bunches, washed well and drained of water, then cut into cubes with a side of about 2 cm, so we can easily take them in a spoon. Even the crushed pieces of cauliflower will be added to the soup.
3. After the vegetables (especially onions) have softened, add cauliflower and about 2.5 liters of hot water to the pot. Turn up the heat and bring to a boil, then add salt to give the cauliflower a taste. Boil over medium heat until the cream is tender (about 10 minutes).
4. Meanwhile, the tomato is scalded and cleaned of the skin on the surface, as shown in recipe for tomatoes in a jar for the winter, then cut into cubes, removing the wood core. After the cauliflower has tenderized, keeping some more texture, add the tomato to the soup and cook everything for another 5 minutes, during which time the tomato will cook and the cauliflower will soften well.
If you choose to brown the soup with borscht, boil about 200 ml. of borscht in a saucepan, then add it to the soup pot and bring to a boil. Seasoning with lemon juice or vinegar is done after the soup is roasted, in a pot or directly in a plate, by each diner according to preferences.
How to straighten cauliflower soup without meat
Many people avoid cream and fresh egg yolks because they are cheesy. However, it is very simple to season a soup, giving it an excellent taste, and when the soup is meatless and cooked only with water, it is really recommended to season it. How do we proceed, especially since the liquid in the soup is very low in protein, it's basically just water?
1. Beat the egg yolks with the cream or with a fork in a bowl, just enough to homogenize.
2. Add with a polish the hot juice, taken off the heat for only 2-3 minutes, while vigorously mixing the two compositions. We add so much juice until we feel that the mixture in the bowl is hot, even hot, which means that the yolks have cooked and that the danger of agglutination (cheese softening) has passed.
3. Only now add the mixture of cream, egg yolks and juice to the pot, stirring quickly. Season the soup with salt and pepper to taste, sprinkle with chopped greens and brown as desired (unless you have already browned it, using borscht).
The soup is served hot, offering extra vinegar / lemon juice at the table, if you want more sour. It tastes delicate and is exactly as consistent as it should be.