Girls in Moldova, does anyone remember these delicious donuts made by mothers or grandparents ????
When I was a child, they were considered a treat for us, because I especially being younger and sitting next to my mother, I knew that donuts were made only with flour and water !!! but when it was a holiday, spoil us with these nalangate !!
- 4 eggs
- 100 g salted cheese
- 1 box with yogurt, 250ml
- 1 teaspoon baking soda with vinegar
- frying oil
Preparation time: less than 30 minutes
RECIPE PREPARATION Moldovan Nalangate:
Beat eggs well, add grated cheese, yogurt, baking soda, flavors and flour to make a dough like sour cream. After the dough has rested for 10 minutes, take the spoonful of the composition and put it in the bowl with hot oil. We take them out on the plate and powder them with sugar.
I forgot to measure the flour, but I don't think it works more than 1 cup
pay attention to the flour, do not put too much
Vegan Moldovan martyrs
1. Prepare a mayonnaise by mixing the yeast with 1 tablespoon of sugar, 100 ml of lukewarm water and 1 tablespoon of flour. Cover and leave in a warm place for 15 minutes. During this time it must increase and double in volume.
2. Separately mix the flour with the rest of the sugar, the grated peel of half an orange or lemon and the turmeric powder.
3. Pour the mayo over the flour and start mixing by hand. Add the orange juice, vanilla essence and coconut oil. Knead the dough for about 10-15 minutes, until it becomes soft, tender and comes off easily from the hand. We cover it and leave it in a warm place for 1 hour or until it doubles in volume.
4. Transfer the dough to the top with oil and divide it into six equal pieces. We take a piece and roll it to form a string. Here we have two options: we can make a thicker cord, like a coil, which we join to form a circle, and then twist it to form an 8. Or we can make the string as thin as possible, bend it in the middle and twist it side by side forming a braid. We join it again in the form of a circle and then we twist it in the shape of an 8.
5. Place the martyrs in a tray lined with baking paper and with a brush grease them with water in which we dissolved a tablespoon of agave syrup. Leave it at room temperature for 20 minutes, then put it in the oven (preheated to 180 g) for 20-25 minutes, or until it starts to brown.
6. Meanwhile, prepare the syrup: mix in a saucepan 200 ml of water with 60-70 g of sugar (to taste), vanilla essence and chopped orange peel. Boil the syrup over low heat until the sugar is completely dissolved.
7. Grind the walnut kernel on the robot.
8. When the martyrs are ready, take them out of the oven and soak them one by one on both sides in syrup (leave them on the bottom for 8-10 minutes). We brush them with agave syrup on top and sprinkle them with plenty of walnut kernels.
Nalangâtele are a kind of donut that is prepared in the villages of the Delta. Similar to smaller pancakes, nalangates are tasty and suitable for finishing a traditional meal. They are served with powdered sugar, but if you want a decadent dessert, you can sprinkle them with chocolate sauce and fresh berries.
- 3 eggs
- 300 g flour
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- cheese (sweet or salty)
- 300 g yogurt
- vanilla essence or vanilla sugar
- peeled orange or lemon peel
Method of preparation
- In a bowl, mix all the above ingredients until you get a homogeneous composition, thicker than pancakes, but not very solid.
- Heat oil in a pan and with a spoon take it out of the composition and put it in hot oil.
- The donuts thus formed are fried on both sides over low heat.
- Remove on a paper towel and serve, preferably hot.
Because it's the time when we need to be better and more ..
Pumpkin cake is one of the easiest cakes to make.
It is a quick recipe that every housewife should know, ..
Apple muffins are delicious, and I offer you a simple recipe.
Ingredients: 3 cups almond milk 2, 1/2 teaspoon gelatin sugar 1/3 cup 2 tablespoons amaretto 2 ..
Mules are a dessert specific to Moldovan cuisine, prepared from pancakes. They are delicious and quick to prepare. The children love them and are ready to eat them every day. But I don't shy away either. Here's how I make them.
To start we set the roll to 180º.
In a bowl, mix the cottage cheese, sugar, salt and eggs. Add the raisins, if you prefer.
Then cut a few cubes of butter and place them on the bottom of the baking tray. Cut each of the pancakes into 4 equal parts and fill them with the cow's cheese mixture. Then we place them in the baking tray. Every 2 layers of mule we cut a few cubes of butter, so that they do not stick during baking. The last layer of mules, we also cover it with a few cubes of butter and a layer of whole pancakes. The latter will not allow excessive browning of the outer layer of mules. Cover the tray with aluminum foil and place it in a larger tray than this, in which we pour a little water. Then roll the tray for 25-30 minutes or until the mules turn golden brown.
Pancakes or nalangăte from Dobrogea
Who wouldn't want a portion of pancakes or nalangăte from Dobrogea? They are made so easy that you will immediately satisfy your desire for something & # 8230 delicious!
In Dobrogea, nalangâtele are a kind of spoon donuts or poured donuts, which you have probably heard of. We adapted them and turned them into pancakes only good to enjoy!
The recipe is as simple as possible, fast and you can involve the little ones in its preparation. For the most greedy by nature, you can fill your pancakes with a delicious homemade raw chocolate cream!
- 300 ml whipped milk, / homemade yogurt
- 3 eggs
- 3 tablespoons sweetener, (agave, maple, coconut, date cream)
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 150-200 g of flour
Steps needed to prepare
- Beat 3 eggs well.
- Add the icing and whipped milk or yogurt. If their filling is already sweet, you can skip adding the sweetener to the pancake composition, depending on how you like it or the texture of the cake.
- Mix well and add baking powder.
- Add the flour, about a tablespoon, slowly and mix without remaining lumpy. The consistency will be a little thicker than with ordinary pancakes.
- Heat a non-stick pan and pour the composition with a spoon.
- Bake until bubbles appear on top, then turn on the other side for a maximum of 30-40 seconds.
- Remove from the pan and leave to cool.
It is devoured with the desired topping (honey, chopped walnuts, plum jam, homemade hazelnut cream, etc.).
Mix the yogurt with the sugar and eggs, add the baking soda quenched with lemon juice, then put the flour in the rain and mix well, so that it does not remain lumpy. You need to get a dough a little thicker than the pancakes.
In a frying pan with hot oil, release the small donuts taken with a spoon from the prepared composition. Bake them well on both sides, and then take them out on absorbent kitchen towels to remove excess oil.
At the end, powder the nalangatas with powdered sugar or grease them with your favorite jam.
Find out how to prepare Moldovan soups traditional, famous for their taste and flavor. See what are the key ingredients that should not be missing from a Moldovan soup and what steps to follow to prepare it.
Food type -
- Aperitifs (247)
- Drinks (60)
- Soups (61)
- Chicken soup (11)
- Vegetable soups (17)
- Fish soups (4)
- Bean soup (3)
- Meatballs (6)
- Beef soups (5)
- Pork soup (2)
- Potato soup (7)
- Fasting soups (11)
- Romanian soups (11)
- Transylvanian soups (3)
- Moldovan soups (5)
- Peasant soups (10)
- Hungarian soups (1)
- Quick soups (11)
- Summer soups (6)
- Light soups (19)
- Christmas Soups (0)
- Sour soups (21)
Method of preparation +
After season +
The main ingredient +
Preparation time +
By origin +
- Romanesti (113)
- Italian (168)
- Greek (19)
- American (39)
- Bulgaria (2)
- French (26)
- Chinese (19)
- Indian (22)
- Turkish (17)
- Mexican (12)
- Spanish (8)
- Hungarian (2)
After the occasion +
After meal time +
Other features +
Peasant soup is part of the Roma & Acircnean tradition, part of the Roma & Acircn identity. Because, let's face it, anything.
Recommendations for the introduction of fish (and solid foods & icircn in general) & icircn diet of a baby have changed.
Potato soup with pork is one of the dishes specific to Romanian cuisine, being a traditional recipe that does not have.
Bean soup is not defined by a specific recipe, each housewife choosing to prepare it according to the advice received from her grandmother, or after.
Radauti style potato soup is a simple recipe, in a tasty, unique and effective combination, which could enjoy Sundays.
Video: Moldavian pies - placinths, original recipe (December 2021).